Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking company where you can make a real impact, use the latest technologies, and enjoy yourself at the same time? GCD are currently seeking highly talented Web Developers and Mobile Developers.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated Software Developers to join our growing company to help build a truly remarkable software delivery team.
We believe that a good Developer is language agnostic – this is important to us as we use a wide variety of technologies and strongly believe in using the right tool for the job. Currently however the most essential skills we seek would be an excellent working knowledge of PHP and the LAMP technology stack.
Required skills include:
- Expert commercial or self-taught knowledge of OO principles and design patterns
- Strong understanding of PHP and the LAMP technology stack.
- Design and optimisation of relational databases with MySQL
- An understanding of HTML5 and CSS 3
- Strong problem solving skills and love of technical challenges.
Desirable skills include:
- Version control systems (Subversion, Git)
- MVC application development
- APC, Memcache or Varnish
- noSQL (e.g. MongoDB)
- Linux administration/shell scripting
The successful candidate will get to work on a wide range of innovative and ground breaking projects. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills, experiment with the latest technologies and deliver world class projects. You should be a natural communicator, self-motivated, able to act on your own initiative and capable of pushing the boundaries.
We really want someone who loves the work, is willing to learn and is constantly pushing themselves to be the best.
Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking company where you can make a real impact, use the latest technologies, and enjoy yourself at the same time? GCD Technologies are currently seeking an iOS Developer to join our growing company.
The successful candidate will work amongst our strong iOS team to create exceptional mobile apps for our clients. You'll get to work on a range of ground breaking projects, pushing the boundaries of what's possible with iOS while maintaining our reputation for creating beautiful pieces of software that work really well.
Required skills include:
- A minimum of two year?s experience developing apps for iOS OR the ability to demonstrate expert commercial or self-taught knowledge of Objective C and iOS development
- Strong understanding of HTTP and REST to facilitate interaction with web services
- Experience of developing iOS 5+ apps, backwards compatible as far as iOS 4
- Strong problem solving skills and a love of technical challenges
- A natural communicator with plenty of self-motivation
- Attention to detail and a relentless drive for quality
Desired skills include:
- Experience of developing apps for iPads
- Experience of developing Android/Blackberry/Symbian/Windows Mobile apps
- Third level qualification in computer science or a related discipline
- Experience of integrating iOS apps with web-based APIs
- Experience of working with Content Providers and SQLite
- PHP server-side scripting experience
- Experience of publishing iOS apps on the iTunes store
- Knowledge of version control systems, specifically Git
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your skills, experiment with the latest technologies and deliver world class projects in a pioneering technical environment.
We really want someone who is passionate about what they do, keen to learn and constantly pushing themselves to be the best.